The Watertown Free Public Library offers three public spaces for any meeting or program that is free and open to the public. Meeting rooms include:
- The Watertown Savings Bank Meeting Room fits up to 200. It includes a pantry, sink and counter space for food preparation. It also includes a sound system with assistive listening devices, a projector and a pull-down screen. It is equipped with a hearing assist loop system that is compatible with most hearing aid systems. Hand-held amplifiers are available to check out at the Circulation Desk.
- The Lucia Mastrangelo Meeting Room seats 16 at movable tables with an additional 12 chairs, a whiteboard, and projector with audio speakers.
- The Raya Stern Trustees Room seats 10 around a large conference table with an additional 6 chairs.
- View the Meeting Rooms Policy before reserving a room.
- Refreshments are allowed in all of these locations. A food permit (PDF) is required and must be obtained from the Health Department.
- If a room is not available at the time you need, you may wish to try some of these other local venues.
Reserve a Meeting Room
Reserve a meeting room online or call 617-972-6434. Please call if you have any questions about meeting room reservations.
The library offers 3 private study rooms. Each study room has a white board, electrical outlets, table and four chairs.
Because demand for study rooms is high, we can only guarantee use of a study room if you book it in advance. Each party may reserve a room for up to 2 hours per day; if the room has not been reserved by another party, you may stay longer. Study Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If you are not here and have not called to notify us of a delay, we will release the room after 15 minutes. Reservations for study rooms are accepted up to 4 weeks in advance.
Reserve a Study Room
You may reserve a study room online, by phone at 617-972-6436, or in person at the Reference desk.