Lynda.com is a digital learning platform with more than 5,000 self-paced courses in a wide variety of business, technology, and creative skills. The Watertown Free Public Library is happy to provide access to Lynda.com for Watertown residents.
This list of suggested courses on photography, compiled by library staff, represents just a tiny sample of Lynda.com course content! For much more, follow the access link on our Lynda page and use your library card number and PIN to log in.
- Analog Photography: Shooting and Processing Black-and-White Film (2 hours, 12 minutes)
- Exploring Photography: White Balance and Color Temperature (1 hour, 8 minutes)
- GoPro: Creative Photography and Video Techniques (1 hour, 21 minutes)
- Introduction to Photography: Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop (1 hour, 31 minutes)
- iPhone Photography: Shooting to Storytelling (1 hour, 45 minutes)
- Landscape Photography: Telephoto Lenses (52 minutes)
- Learning Aerial Photography with Drones (3 hours, 57 minutes)
- Learning Portrait Photography (1 hour, 34 minutes)
- Learning Wedding Photography (1 hour, 32 minutes)
- Organizing and Archiving Digital Photos (2 hours, 27 minutes)
- Photography Foundations: Exposure (3 hours, 24 minutes)
- Photoshop: Working Faster (2 hours, 22 minutes)
Not a Watertown resident? Try these sites for similar content: