Second Wednesdays | 7 PM | Zoom
Read and discuss LGBTQ+ reads across fiction and non-fiction genres and make new friends! The LGBTQ+ Book Group for adults meets on the second Wednesday of the month, 7 PM, virtually. Join our next meeting via Zoom! All are welcome!
Physical copies of the upcoming book are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk! When available, digital copies are linked.
- January – A Light from Uncommon Stars by Ryka Aoki
- February – All This Could Be Different by Sarah Thankam Mathews
- March – Big Girl by Mecca Jamilah Sullivan (One Book, One Watertown Selection)
- April – Crossfire by Staceyann Chin
- May – The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water by Zen Cho
- June – Your Driver is Waiting by Priya Guns
- July – ¡Hola Papi! How to Come Out in a Walmart Parking Lot & Other Life Lessons by John Paul Brammer
- August – I'm So (Not) Over You by Kosoko Jackson
- September – Greenland by David Santos Donaldson
- October – VenCo by Cherie Dimaline
- November – This Town Sleeps by Dennis E. Staples
- December – No title, share your favorite queer read from the year!