- Windows laptop or Windows tablet
- Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox 15 and up, or Google Chrome
- Connected to Watertown Free wireless network
- A valid Minuteman Library Network library card or WFPL One Day Pass
- Enough money on your WFPL library print account to cover the print job
- Microsoft XPS Document Writer
1. Make sure you have the Microsoft XPS Document Writer installed. This is included with newer versions of Windows and with MS Office. You can tell if you have it by going to your list of printers or by printing a document. Look for the Microsoft XPS Document Writer. You may download it for free if you need to from here:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=11816
2. Go to "Print" and select the XPS printer - make sure it is set to Portrait (it will save it on your PC)
3. Click the link at the bottom of this page (or above) to access our Wireless Printing website.
4. Read the policy and type in your Library Card # or One Day Pass #.
5. Make sure you have enough money to cover the print job – B&W prints are $0.10 per page and Color prints are $0.40 per page.
6. Browse your laptop to find the file you saved and click the “Upload” button.
7. Verify that the information is correct and click the link to continue.
8. Verify that the number of pages and charge is correct and click the “Confirm” button. The entire document will be printed – currently we do not support printing a range of pages.
9. Your document will now need to be released at the WFPL Print Payment Station next to the printer on the second floor.
10. At the WFPL Print Payment Station select the orange “Release Wireless Print Jobs” button and type in your Library Card # or One Day Pass #.
11. Select which job you would like to print. You may also delete unwanted jobs on this screen.
12. Pick up your job at the printer.