- Windows laptop, Windows Surface tablet, or Apple MacBook laptop
- Internet Explorer 8 and up, Firefox 15 and up, or Google Chrome
- Connected to Watertown Free wireless network
- A valid Minuteman Library Network library card or WFPL One Day Pass
- Enough money on your WFPL library print account to cover the print jobPlease note: the wireless printing system is not currently compatible with any mobile devices (other than the Windows Surface tablet), nor with the Safari browser.
1. If you have trouble printing, you may need to install Microsoft XPS Document Writer. This is included with newer versions of Windows and with MS Office. You may download it for free if you need to from here:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=11816
2. Go to "Print" and select the XPS printer - make sure it is set to Portrait (it will save it on your PC)
3. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WFPL WIRELESS PRINTING SYSTEM
4. Read the policy and type in your Library Card # or One Day Pass #.
5. Make sure you have enough money to cover the print job – B&W prints are $0.10 per page and Color prints are $0.40 per page.
6. Browse your laptop to find the file you saved and click the “Upload” button.
7. Verify that the information is correct and click the link to continue.
8. Verify that the number of pages and charge is correct and click the “Confirm” button. The entire document will be printed – currently we do not support printing a range of pages.
9. Your document will now need to be released at the WFPL Print Payment Station next to the printer on the second floor.
10. At the WFPL Print Payment Station select the orange “Release Wireless Print Jobs” button and type in your Library Card # or One Day Pass #.
11. Select which job you would like to print. You may also delete unwanted jobs on this screen.
12. Pick up your job at the printer.